2. He has a purple lightsaber. To make one, you use a blue crystal and a red one. Blue is a Jedi color, and red is a Sith color.
3. Palpatine becomes the Emperor, therefore the Republic becomes the Empire.
Mace helps lead the Jedi, and takes orders from Palpatine. Therefore he works for the Emperor. The Emperor is a Sith.
4. When Obi-Wan asks, "Did the council ever authorize the creation of a clone army?",
Mace says, "No." so quickly, it makes him look guilty.
5. Yoda keeps looking at him suspiciously.
6. Did Padme say she agreed to Jedi protection? No. Who pushed her to accept Jedi protection? Palpatine and Mace.
Palpatine wanted Padme out of the way so he could get an army, what was Mace's motivation?
7. Obi-Wan, "His powers have made him... well... arrogant."
Yoda, "A flaw becoming more and more common among Jedi. Even the older, more experienced ones."
Notice how Yoda is looking directly at Mace? Notice how Mace quickly turns to Obi-Wan as if he were the one Yoda was talking to?
8. Mace is one of the only users of Lightsaber Form VII. The reason for this, is because Form VII, is technically a Sith Form, as it leans towards the Dark Side.
9. Mace had a chance to kill Dooku when he first snuck up behind Dooku. Instead, he chose to hold his lightsaber to Jango's neck.
Four Jedi tried to kill Dooku afterwards, two of whom where Council members.
10. By letting Dooku go, Mace is responsible for at least a fraction of the Clone Wars. "If we catch Dooku we can end this war right now!" -Obi-Wan
11. Jedi are suppose to try and preserve life. Jango was trampled by the reek, which would mess anyone up for a while,
his jetpack wasn't working, and he'd lost a blaster. Mace went straight for Jango's head.
Any other Jedi would have tried to get Jango out of the fight a different way, such as cutting off his hand.
12. Watch Jango's death closely. You can see Mace cut Jango's remaining blaster in half before killing him.
If Jango's blasters were gone, why bother killing him?
13. Yoda wanted Jango alive for questioning. Mace killed Jango even though he didn't have to. What was Mace trying to hide?
14. Jedi aren't suppose to focus on power, yet Mace claims to be the most powerful Jedi, and is called such.
"... as powerful as Master Windu." -Anakin
15. "But which was destroyed? The master or the apprentice?"
How could he know about the only two rule for the Sith, if Darth Bane invented that rule after the Jedi thought the Sith were extinct?
This also puts Yoda under suspicion.
16. Why did Mace take "all the remaining Jedi" to Geonosis just to rescue three people? ... Unless he knew most of them would be killed.
17. "Remember, Obi-Wan, if the prophecy is true, your apprentice is the only one who can bring the Force back into balance."
Ok, then why didn't he want Anakin trained in TPM?
18. "Whoever placed that order did not have the authorization of the Jedi Council."
Notice how he words it so only the Jedi Council is out from under suspicion?
19. If Mace is really a great Jedi, he would have been able to sense that by telling the Senate their ability to use the Force has diminished,
that they would have a lot of problems. So why did Yoda have to tell him this? Maybe Mace wants the Jedi to be swamped.
20. After Obi-Wan's message to Coruscant about Geonosis, Yoda turns immediately to Mace as if to say, "Your fault this is."
21. Mace says they should keep a close eye on the senate. Maybe this is to keep attention away from himself.
22. It took... what? 7 seconds, maybe, for Jango to be trampled by the reek, maybe more. What was Mace doing meanwhile?
Was he just standing there waiting for the reek to finish so he could kill Jango?
Why didn't he attack some droids that posed a threat to him? I don't think a guy being trampled is much of an immediate threat.
23. What does George like to do? Give us surprises. Who would ever have suspected Vader was Luke's father?
Who knew Palpatine was really Sidious? (I mean at first) etc, etc, etc. Who, besides Fett-fans, would suspect Mace of being a Dark Jedi?
24. I dunno about other people, but, before AOTC came out, I heard rumors flying about there being a traitor on the Jedi Council.
Sifo-Dyas was on the council, and he did order the Clone Army. But the rumor said, on the council, meaning at the time of AOTC.
I've narrowed the list down to Mace Windu, Ki-Adi-Mundi and Plo Koon as being the most likely to be the traitor.
25. Dooku calls Mace an "old friend". Mace says Dooku couldn't assassinate anyone. Yet Dooku hired Jango to kill Padme.
If Dooku and Mace were friends, Mace would know Dooku was capable of assassination. So why did he lie?
And if he wasn't lying to his knowledge, why did Dooku act like they'd once been friends?
26. Yoda said the dark side clouded everything. You can bet your last credits that Yoda put some major Force-power
into finding out, but for him it was clouded. It would take a powerful and close-by Dark Jedi to hide this from
the most powerful Jedi on the council. Yoda keeps Mace nearby because he suspects something.
27. The TCG card from Wizards called "Moment of Truth" has a pic of Mace right before he cuts off Jango's head.
The moment of truth may be the foreshadowing scene that, in years to come, we'll all look at and say,
"Oh, I'm so stupid. I can't believe I didn't catch that! It's so obvious here that Mace is a Dark Jedi."
28. Behind the Helmet pics for Hyperspace members shows Mace a few times, and in one of them,
his face isn't that of a Dark Jedi... it's that of a Sith, that's how evil he looked!